First club     
  Postcard featuring HRH Monseigneur le Prince Félix de Luxembourg playing the first ball during the opening of the course on June 13th, 1936.

The course was designed by Tom Simpson.

Thanks to M. Dautrement (secretary of the club), we know that the second spectator from the left (hand on the balls'tube) is M. Gaston Barbanson, first captain of the club.

    Related links     
Fédération Luxembourgeoise de Golf.
Golf Club Grand Ducal.Ce site possède une intéressante partie historique.
Back to home page  
Back to Golf in other Continental Counries.